Today i started to rite a book about my life so faer. And it is about me and when i used to live in spokan stile and way i moved her.And so i am stil not fineshed but i am stile working on it....jenavieve
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Jena,
I miss you tons! Well when you finish that book I would like a signed copy! You better write about me. I am just kidding! Love you more and the mostest. P.S. Audrey can stand all by herself now.
Jessica - (Jenavieve says) "I will print you a book when I am done and I am glad Audrey is standing by herself. And I miss you more than the more the mostest. xoxoxox to Audrey and you and Travis." And tell Travis I said hi and I miss him. That's all.
I will tell Travis hello for you. Hope you can make it to Audrey's 1st b-day party. By the way I need you to stop growing you are getting way to big to fast. Do you remember when we used to toss you down the hardwood floors and you would go flying. I miss our fun days together. We should plan on sometime this summer you coming and staying with us for a couple of days or so. Love you girl!
Here are some blogs and pictures to keep all of our friends and family close to us. We are starting a new adventure in Boise, Idaho - so wanted to share with you all what is going on with the two ballet bunheads in Boise!
3 comments:
Hey Jena,
I miss you tons! Well when you finish that book I would like a signed copy! You better write about me. I am just kidding! Love you more and the mostest. P.S. Audrey can stand all by herself now.
Jessica - (Jenavieve says) "I will print you a book when I am done and I am glad Audrey is standing by herself. And I miss you more than the more the mostest. xoxoxox to Audrey and you and Travis." And tell Travis I said hi and I miss him. That's all.
Jenavieve
I will tell Travis hello for you. Hope you can make it to Audrey's 1st b-day party. By the way I need you to stop growing you are getting way to big to fast. Do you remember when we used to toss you down the hardwood floors and you would go flying. I miss our fun days together. We should plan on sometime this summer you coming and staying with us for a couple of days or so. Love you girl!
Post a Comment