Monday, February 23, 2009

Creative blood

My families got talent and that really struck me the other day. My cousin Laura in Seattle sings and plays guitar and had a performance the other night, a solo gig, at the High Dive in Seattle. I just got an email about this today. Awesome for Laura. She is going to release her first CD in March. I remember hearing her as a wee tot sing Christmas songs and thinking girl can sing. She's on myspace at: http://www.myspace.com/solitaryl with some of her tunes you can hear.

Then today I get a package in the mail from Uncle Steve. It's his book he just wrote; "The Adventures of Jonnny Law". Steve lives in Mead, Washington, right outside of Spokane. Uncle Steve is a funny guy whose talents extend way beyond writing books; he has written screenplays and is a singer and songerwriter. I can't wait to read his book. Everyone go buy a copy! www.theadventuresofjonnylaw.com

Creative blood. I love it.

No comments:

Jenavieve

Jenavieve
Age 9

Jaimi

Jaimi

First day of 3rd grade at Whiteney Elementary

First day of 3rd grade at Whiteney Elementary

Ballet in the backyard...cheap entertainment

Ballet in the backyard...cheap entertainment