The last 5 or so New Years Eve's I have spent dancing at Diamonds and Divas. This was a fabulous black tie event at the Davenport Hotel in Spokane. I knew I would really miss it this year. Being with my best dancer friends, dressed to the nines, champagne, the sparkely ball droppin and Old Angsign...(how do you spell that song?) - it doesn't get much better than that. Lots of great, crazy New Years Eve memories from that event. But THIS year I was able to hang with Jenavieve and we resurrected a tradition that I did when I was little with my best friend Nichole. At midnight, we took our pots and pans outside and yipped and hollered and danced around as we banged the pots and pans together. Unfortunately I don't have any video footage of this to share with you all. Jenavieve thought it was a little nutsy, but she was loving it. It was definetly 90 seconds of LIVIN! I was very glad I got to spend New Years Eve with the coolest little girl in the world.
Some goals for 2009. "What's your revolution?", as Jenavieve was asking us last night.
- To stretch my body and mind
- To take my vitamin cocktail every day
- Jenavieve and I are going to become buff chicks and do our sit ups and push ups everyday together
- To eat raw...this is a tough one.
- To take more creative beautiful pictures like I did on New Year Day in my backyard. Click on this picture and see more we took New Years Day....
Happy 2009 everyone.
2008 was pretty darn good for me, but I know 2009 is going to top it.
4 comments:
happy new year to you jaimi! glad you are blogging...i love to hear how you and jenanieve are doing!
Hi Stinky...I like the site. You look good. Congrats on everything--I don't think i've said that to you since you've moved--and don't break to many hearts in Boise.
Happy New Year, Jaimi! I'm glad you are doing so great!
Happy New Year and thanks for stopping by, and watching, boisedailyphoto.com. And so it was YOU GUYS making all that racket New Year's Eve! Well, maybe not you, but there are several families in my neighborhood who have that tradition with their kids. They blow loud horns, too! I bet it's fun.
Post a Comment