Wednesday, December 31, 2008

happy nouyear! ! !

happy nouyear i hope you have a god one.to day i played whith my friends.there names are miaddi and maya we had a grat time. we plaed whith the woter gunseand and we plaed whith my bike and we plaed whith littlest petshopw we had a god time to gether to day. to day is one of those days that i will nevr forget.too night for the nouyearme me and my mom are going out to dinner whith ryan. and mabey a move.it will be fun i am excited!!!

2 comments:

MOM said...

Jenavieve
You are getting back into your writing... YEA. It sounds like your New Years was a great one. I wish I could have seen you and your mom banging those old pots and pans together, just like when she was a kid.
Tell your mom I need to get the dance pics from her.
Monday school starts again, be sure to get that reading packet done.... remember the prize??!!

Love & kisses , Grandma Kathy

Unknown said...

Hey Jenavieve...love the story about you and your mom banging pots and pans...the best New Years story ever!!! Hopefully you will be able to do that every year and then someday with your own little kiddies...wierd thought, huh????

Miss seeing you more often--post your dance pics so I can see, too. Love you! Miss Erica

Jenavieve

Jenavieve
Age 9

Jaimi

Jaimi

First day of 3rd grade at Whiteney Elementary

First day of 3rd grade at Whiteney Elementary

Ballet in the backyard...cheap entertainment

Ballet in the backyard...cheap entertainment