....since I wrote. I am trying to figure out how to post photo albums on here, but am striking out (Erin I need your help!). Things are still going well here in Boise. The ballet company had our first big show a couple weeks ago and it went really well and was very well received. We have been on layoff since the show and will be for another 2 weeks until Nov. 3, we start back up and begin working on Nutcracker. Jenavieve auditioned for the kids parts in Nutcracker and is a "mini party child" and "mini variation" - so we will both get to dance in Nutcracker together. I won't know my casting for awhile. We are visiting Spokane this week for a few days, which is exciting. It is a very quick trip and I will be working most of it, but I will have evenings to see family and friends. Jenavieve is very excited to go back up to her old school and visit at lunch and at the after school express program. This will be good for her to see old friends.
Jenavieve and I have been going on bike outings during the weekends all around town. Boise has this cool bike trail called the "Greenbelt" that goes for miles and miles (we have yet to ride the whole thing) and it goes along the river for most of the trail. It is beautiful and we love riding on it. Everyone in Boise rides bikes everywhere. We have been going to the library a lot too getting books, music and dvd's. We had a freak snow storm last Friday and it snowed so much that Jenavieve made a snow man in the front yard! Everyone said that was the earliest snow ever in Boise and it is very unlike the weather here. I believe them because yesterday was beautiful and 70 degrees. I hope everyone is well.
This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your
subscription now.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment