My old high school friend Erin told me it was 3 simple steps to set up a webpage. Wah la, she was right, 5 minutes later I am blogging! This will be a great way for family and friends to take a peek and hear about our new adventurous life in Boise and to stay in touch. We are still in Spokane for 11 more days; packing, cleaning and partying - then the adventure begins......stay tuned.
4 comments:
this is great jaimi! i had this template when i first started...we must think alike! have fun packing and can't wait to hear more about what is going on in your life!
This is a great idea! I am so glad we got to see you guys before you leave for Boise. I am so excited for you guys! Talk to you soon. Love Ya! Amy
The bunheads are cool! Love, MOM
Hey my two beautiful girlies,
Well what can I say we are going to miss you like crazy!!! We love you guys so much and if you ever need ANYTHING we are only a phone call away. Take care! Talk to you soon. Love you more and the mostest. Jess, Travis, and Audrey!
Post a Comment