Friday, May 22, 2009

Maybe we should just go camping instead.....

I should be at the Sasquatch Festival at the Gorge this weekend, but somehow I am not. I am still excited to have a 3 day weekend. I am not a list maker or a planner so well - but tonight I made a list of what I want to accomplish this weekend. I truely think my life will feel more in control after this weekend if I get these things done.

1. Take the bike basket I bought back to Rite Aid. Doesn't fit my bike. - CHECK - (gave it to Jenavieve)

2. "Hotel for Dogs" movie back to Redbox - CHECK

3. Email Spokane peeps that I am coming to town in a month and find people to stay with.

4. Make a Disneyland list of what I need to pack....1 more month....woo hoo!

5. Try on the swimsuit I ordered from Delias - CHECK - (sendin it back. Finding the right swimsuit for the right price SUCKS!)

6. Blog. See I know I have been a bloggin slacker and need to catch up.

7. Take my bike rack off my mountain bike and put it on to me new favorite bike, my orange crush cruiser - CHECK - I got all greasy and did this tonight with some tools and stuff. Have been riding my bike everywhere...giving the car a rest and loving it.

8. Fix my broken E string on my guitar.

9. Pay bills...ugg

10. Yoga Saturday morning with my Friend Kathy. Have to give remember to give her her very belated birthday gift I have for her.

11. Ballet class after yoga Saturday morning. Ryan's teaching.

12. After Ballet go to the market and wander. Maybe buy some fruit. Get a cup of coffee.

13. Go to yard sales afterwards with Jenavieve. $20 cash is all I get to spend. Looking for luggage and a lawn mower bag. Will probably come home with lots of other cool stuff. I heart yard saling!

12. Church Saturday night.

13. Errands - Michaels, Costco and a hardward store.

13 1/2. Make a foot stretcher like Philly's. Need three feet of a 2x4, some really heavy duty spongy material, some thick vinyl material, a heavy duty burlap strap and screws. I think I can do this. An invention to say the least and then I can stretch my feet so I have pretty pointy feet.

14. Juice.

15. Mow lawn and plant the rest of my seeds. Stare at my garden for hours...makes me smile!

16. Laundry...ugg

17. Make a garden journal to make notes about my gardening so I can remember for next year.

18. Frisbee with a guy I met last night. Some of the ballet girls and I went to the Flicks last night and saw "The Soloist" (great movie...see it) and drank too much wine (yes you can drink wine in this cool movie theater and order Brie!). Then down at the bar, met a nice guy and told him my name was Lydia. Apparently we are playing frisbee this weekend. Hmmm....what the hey?

19. Get dad's Father's day gift down at "The record exchange" (while out biking I will do this)

20. Juice...again

21. Sew 2 pairs of pointe shoes. I plan to do this while sitting in a sunny park somewhere to make it more enjoyable. I hate sewing pointe shoes!

22. Play some tennis with Jenavieve, probably get shin splits....positive thoughts.

23. Ride bikes all over town one day and just do whatever we feel like doing. This is our favorite new past time and why I have to make lists to catch up with life and stay on track with what needs to get done. We have been riding to school, work, ballet, for fun on the Greenbelt. Loving it and feeling great. The good thing is Boise is quite flat so no big hills.

24. Have a couple gab sessions with Ryan probably and laugh.


Now that I type it out....that's some list! We will see how many CHECKS I get. I got so list happy that I made Jenavieve a list too. Ha! Check her list out:

1. Clean the bathroom. It is disgusting and for some reason she wants to do this. Fine by me!

2. Empty the dishwasher - CHECK

3. Room clean....ya, we will see about this one.

4. Do all laundry

5. Write some letters to people

6. Have lots of fun with mom.

I told her if she gets all this done I will buy her an "Archie" comic book she has wanted so badly.

Happy Memorial Day. Remember the meaning of the day - CHECK.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG you are becoming your mother. I am glad you put lots of fun things on your list though. It took me 30 years to figure that one out.
Love you guys,MOM

Erin said...

love the list jaimi!! hope you a had a great weekend!

Erin said...

oh and thanks for all the advice on the knee...it's doing so much better!

Jenavieve

Jenavieve
Age 9

Jaimi

Jaimi

First day of 3rd grade at Whiteney Elementary

First day of 3rd grade at Whiteney Elementary

Ballet in the backyard...cheap entertainment

Ballet in the backyard...cheap entertainment