
At the top you get the view of the snowy foothills in one direction and Boise and the Blue Mountains (guessing at that...some mountains) in the other directions.




So we thought, no problemo, and started to climb the sandy hill. Man it was steep! Way steeper than it looked and sand.

One of my first thoughts was seriously how many people have heart attacks trying to climb this? I am in shape and it was a breather. It is decieving too, because it doesn't look that difficult.


I wonder too, how many people make it 1/4 way up and then turn around. As I climbed, I envisioned a grassy knoll to have a picnic on at the top....nope, even better, trail heads leading in every which direction. A hikers' dream. I can't wait to go exploring in the upcoming sunny days!



After our hike we played frisbee and swang on the swings. We totally suck at frisbee and were laughing so hard at how embarassing it was to suck sooooo bad at frisbee. Then this guy a left fielded frisbee throw and said, "this frisbee is so light! You should get a heavier one and it would work out a lot better for you." So, yes indeed I will go frisbee shopping. It was nice to know it wasn't so much the frisbee throwers, as it was the frisbee.
2 comments:
Ok miss jenavieve, next time we come to Boise, you and I are hitting that sand hill and jogging... How about it?? After that massive ice cream, my treat.
I wish I was there. love, MOM
nice day out!
Post a Comment